Sunday, April 20, 2008

some kathy's - some good, some bad - in sequence

Some of these I like. Some are included because Daniel likes to see progress from "not getting it" to "getting it", for some local its.

brush pen

Copic

Brush pen

watercolor

gouache

oil

oil

2 comments:

Daniel said...

I'm getting a lot of Kathy from the copic drawing. (It makes me chuckle for some reason, in a good way.)

I do love the watercolor, though: creepy goddess of the swirling colors.

The last oil has life; I like staring at it.

Thi N said...

I've been looking at the copic too, which I am proud of.

I think the Kathiness comes from:

1. the angle of the head
2. the degree of eyebrow
3. the look of suspicion, which may or may not be independent from 2. I'm not sure. Maybe it's in the eyes themselves.