skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
sketchersnatch
Sunday, April 27, 2008
at Sarah's birthday party
Here's Thi, with pizza. (It should be noted that he was extremely still when I drew this, at least for somebody who's eating pizza.)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
►
2010
(1)
►
June
(1)
▼
2008
(194)
►
October
(2)
►
September
(8)
►
August
(3)
►
July
(8)
►
June
(18)
►
May
(35)
▼
April
(36)
same cafe, different medium
at Sarah's birthday party
more cafe sketching
sketch while waiting for chicken over rice
I feel like I'm missing some huge, obvious idea: W...
sketch in cafe
challenge
this makes me nauseous
I feel silly.
i attempt to drown my sorrows in oil, pathetically
Proctoring a test
afternoon at the met
two attempts at Daniel's nose
some kathy's - some good, some bad - in sequence
LA Zoo
for thi:
an amusing and amusingly crappy copy of Sargent
Flock of bluejays: Day 6
Flock of bluejays: Day 4
Flock of bluejays: Day 1
Megan as Goblin Queen
brush pen
Daniel drew this
more (cruddier) Daniels, in sequence
Hiroshige copy
Question:
bored in class
3 Daniels, in sequence
at the pie house
a series of Thi
at the cafe
Vin, Slomo, Megan
First attempt to paint outdoors
more no lines
first try and most recent try
goauche
►
March
(36)
►
February
(48)
No comments:
Post a Comment