I feel like you painted a biographical series, where I get more interesting as a human being as I am progressively covered in hair, and develop sadness. I think there's a causal relationship, actually. My sadness accelerates my hair-growth.
Is this true for anybody else? Am I a freak? Am I a freak because I record time-series charts of my sadness and follicle to surface-area ratio on my ceiling so I can study them by moonlight as I go to sleep at night?
Maybe it's because you grow hair out of an inner compulsion to cover yourself out of shame, and the shame is rooted in the sense of self-loathing which also causes your sadness.
Or maybe hair -> itchiness -> grumpiness -> social repellance -> loneliness.
3 comments:
I feel like you painted a biographical series, where I get more interesting as a human being as I am progressively covered in hair, and develop sadness. I think there's a causal relationship, actually. My sadness accelerates my hair-growth.
Is this true for anybody else? Am I a freak? Am I a freak because I record time-series charts of my sadness and follicle to surface-area ratio on my ceiling so I can study them by moonlight as I go to sleep at night?
Maybe it's because you grow hair out of an inner compulsion to cover yourself out of shame, and the shame is rooted in the sense of self-loathing which also causes your sadness.
Or maybe hair -> itchiness -> grumpiness -> social repellance -> loneliness.
Post a Comment