This reminds me of that Prada animated movie, and Waking Life, and about 6 other things, and old dreams I had when I was a kid. i can't explain it very well.
Incidentally, Megan was just trying out my Derwent Inktense pencils. "I give up! I don't know how to use these ink pencils," she said, and then handed me this picture. "See?" she said. "No idea. Grrrr."
4 comments:
I fuckin' love this one.
This reminds me of that Prada animated movie, and Waking Life, and about 6 other things, and old dreams I had when I was a kid. i can't explain it very well.
Incidentally, Megan was just trying out my Derwent Inktense pencils. "I give up! I don't know how to use these ink pencils," she said, and then handed me this picture. "See?" she said. "No idea. Grrrr."
These totally make me want to go out and get these pencils tomorrow.
Post a Comment