I think you should do a series of no-glasses sketches - it may be one of those things that's a good antidote to certain natural tendences, and will eventually teach you something you can do without the prop - like the early no-looking exercises.
The first Sarah is my favorite thing of mine too, right now. I'm pretty sure, as a result of the Stephen sketch, that the next time I see him, I'll be tempted to call him Punchinello.
4 comments:
On further consideration, the first Sarah is far better than the Stephen - it has mood and unity and life. But the Stephen is by no means terrible.
On further thought, the first Sarah may be my favorite thing of yours, surpassing the bird-eyes-of-Thi.
I think you should do a series of no-glasses sketches - it may be one of those things that's a good antidote to certain natural tendences, and will eventually teach you something you can do without the prop - like the early no-looking exercises.
The first Sarah is my favorite thing of mine too, right now. I'm pretty sure, as a result of the Stephen sketch, that the next time I see him, I'll be tempted to call him Punchinello.
Post a Comment