I love this one. You captured something about Puneet's contained wildness, in several furious little water-smudged strokes that look like haystack bundles. Also that together look like a stereotypical African mask. Without being stereotypical. It's all squishy in the middle, like it's gonna smudge outward onto you and get you all inky.
4 comments:
I love this one. You captured something about Puneet's contained wildness, in several furious little water-smudged strokes that look like haystack bundles. Also that together look like a stereotypical African mask. Without being stereotypical. It's all squishy in the middle, like it's gonna smudge outward onto you and get you all inky.
Wow. Puneet.
Wow, Megan, I like your description of my drawing more than I like my drawing.
By 'Wow' I mean, like, it seems lately that everyone I've ever met knows everyone else. Lord, deliver me from the 10-year college reunion.
Post a Comment