Yeah... like you said with the squinty-Sarah - it's very hard to say what exactly the insight is... but there's definitely an insight that lasts. Sometimes particular to the person/pose, sometimes generalized.
I think you can kind of point to where the thing figured out is (shading, geometry, core line, line flow, the eyes) - can you point in these? I felt I was figuring something out, but it's really unclear what it is...
I love the last one. You're freer and more centered. Again: you tend to get caught up in the boundaries - noses, cheeks can feel uncomfortable, like you're not really sure where they should be but you feel like you ought to put them there.
I like your stuff best when you're clearly prioritizing the line and not filling the space on the page.
4 comments:
Thank you. Thank you! THANK YOU! I love the sequences. I'll have more to say later, but for now, thank you!
I love sequences especially when it's clear that you're trying new things, and actually figuring something out. I love figuring something out.
Yeah... like you said with the squinty-Sarah - it's very hard to say what exactly the insight is... but there's definitely an insight that lasts. Sometimes particular to the person/pose, sometimes generalized.
I think you can kind of point to where the thing figured out is (shading, geometry, core line, line flow, the eyes) - can you point in these? I felt I was figuring something out, but it's really unclear what it is...
I love the last one. You're freer and more centered. Again: you tend to get caught up in the boundaries - noses, cheeks can feel uncomfortable, like you're not really sure where they should be but you feel like you ought to put them there.
I like your stuff best when you're clearly prioritizing the line and not filling the space on the page.
Post a Comment