I don't know what graphitint is, but I love what you can do with it to get faces.
The last, though, with the cars, is my favorite. I don't know what to point to -- I love the shading -- but the feel of this one is doing it for me. Hang it on your wall. I'm serious.
Graphitint is water soluble colored graphite - it handles very differently from the watercolor pencils. Watercolor pencils tend to spread out quickly - graphtint stays very liney, and leaves a lot of brush marks in the wash - it's very clearly particulate.
Mostly I like the originals better than the photos, but the photo of the cars one is better. I see what you mean about the feel...
2 comments:
I don't know what graphitint is, but I love what you can do with it to get faces.
The last, though, with the cars, is my favorite. I don't know what to point to -- I love the shading -- but the feel of this one is doing it for me. Hang it on your wall. I'm serious.
Graphitint is water soluble colored graphite - it handles very differently from the watercolor pencils. Watercolor pencils tend to spread out quickly - graphtint stays very liney, and leaves a lot of brush marks in the wash - it's very clearly particulate.
Mostly I like the originals better than the photos, but the photo of the cars one is better. I see what you mean about the feel...
Post a Comment