Thi! Composition man! The first one has mood! There's setting, and environment, and other nouns. Nice! (and other adjectives)
The second one has texture in the face. I don't have anything else that I seem able to articulate, but I'm extremely excited by that.
She's looking at me.
Ok, that first one again. She's really, very in focus, and very sitting straight, just very straight, and very on her chair.I'm finding it impossible to focus on anything but her in the picture for more than two seconds, and then my eyes are drawn back to the figure.I like this one a lot. And I'm sticking with my "mood" comment above.Good!
The second image strikes me as the sort of thing the Aztecs would decide required daily human sacrifice to keep appeased.If you know my mother, this sort of fierceness is actually quite fitting.I told her this. Not sure if she was able to accept the compliment.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Thi! Composition man! The first one has mood! There's setting, and environment, and other nouns. Nice! (and other adjectives)
The second one has texture in the face. I don't have anything else that I seem able to articulate, but I'm extremely excited by that.
She's looking at me.
Ok, that first one again. She's really, very in focus, and very sitting straight, just very straight, and very on her chair.
I'm finding it impossible to focus on anything but her in the picture for more than two seconds, and then my eyes are drawn back to the figure.
I like this one a lot. And I'm sticking with my "mood" comment above.
Good!
The second image strikes me as the sort of thing the Aztecs would decide required daily human sacrifice to keep appeased.
If you know my mother, this sort of fierceness is actually quite fitting.
I told her this. Not sure if she was able to accept the compliment.
Post a Comment