Sunday, March 23, 2008

reading the news at the kitchen table


5 comments:

Thi N said...

My favorite part: hair on the first one.

You have a sensitive touch with the tones.

Sister Y said...

Kathy's dad:
almost as hot
as Thi's dad.

Daniel said...

Whoa. These are deeply different than what I've seen you do before. I like them.

On the top one, especially, I love the extended arm, and both sleeves. Also, although I've only seen one picture of your dad a very long time ago, the jaw on the top one brings it all back. Well placed spectacles too.

Daniel said...

There is serious force of personality in these. Each one is clearly of a real, living person.

Sister Y said...

Yup, exactly, and even though I've never met Kathy's dad, I can see the heritable body language in his hand raised to his chin that I've seen in Kathy. Wow.