The first one could almost be Amy Winehouse. Or Sarah Silverman's sister with her hair tarted up to look like the tresses of Amy Winehouse.
Funny, that's what Slomo actually looks like.
I'm just saying. I think Amy Winehouse is rather purty, so it's a compliment.OK, I guess back to bezoars for me. This is what happens when I step away from the manuscript editing for too long.
Almost true. I look precisely like a Photoshop artist's rendering of an Amy Winehouse/Sarah Silverman hybrid, if the artist were to remove from the corners of their mouths the fear of being alone and replace it instead with frosting.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
The first one could almost be Amy Winehouse. Or Sarah Silverman's sister with her hair tarted up to look like the tresses of Amy Winehouse.
Funny, that's what Slomo actually looks like.
I'm just saying. I think Amy Winehouse is rather purty, so it's a compliment.
OK, I guess back to bezoars for me. This is what happens when I step away from the manuscript editing for too long.
Almost true. I look precisely like a Photoshop artist's rendering of an Amy Winehouse/Sarah Silverman hybrid, if the artist were to remove from the corners of their mouths the fear of being alone and replace it instead with frosting.
Post a Comment