I like this a lot! The elephant is so soft at the end, and wonderfully alive. And the book is warm and beautiful, like books really are, and not how they look sometimes.
Danke shane, guys. When I got close to the end, I suddenly was like, "this is my favorite thing i've painted, i hope i don't fuck it up." Then I fucked it up a little (the color of the left side.)
Sarah walked in from Disneyland, took one look at it, and said, "That's the best thing you've painted."
4 comments:
I like this a lot! The elephant is so soft at the end, and wonderfully alive. And the book is warm and beautiful, like books really are, and not how they look sometimes.
yeah, i really get seated-elephant from the last two. and the final picture is so vibrant!
Danke shane, guys. When I got close to the end, I suddenly was like, "this is my favorite thing i've painted, i hope i don't fuck it up." Then I fucked it up a little (the color of the left side.)
Sarah walked in from Disneyland, took one look at it, and said, "That's the best thing you've painted."
I want to paint more books like they really are.
It would be hard to paint The Idiot though.
♥♥♥
Post a Comment