It is true that the man has some Awesome Fuckin' Eyebrows, that I officially Seriously Dig His Eyebrows, and that they were on my mind when I was painting.
I just want to make clear that puff and Puff are two different posters, a couple, and that the previous post is not as weird as it might, at first, seem.
5 comments:
Holy jumping sardine tins, Batman!
This is fantastic!
Texture!
I feel like a beautiful human being with beautiful human eyebrows is in the canvas, pushing out through the oils.
Push!
It is true that the man has some Awesome Fuckin' Eyebrows, that I officially Seriously Dig His Eyebrows, and that they were on my mind when I was painting.
I would definitely make out with this painting.
I just want to make clear that puff and Puff are two different posters, a couple, and that the previous post is not as weird as it might, at first, seem.
Post a Comment