Monday, June 30, 2008

figure drawing! what a fucking surprise!

charcoal


now, for your amusement, I present my first attempts to do fast pastels for figure drawing group (the first two are 5 minute poses, the next two are 25 minute poses). I include every single one, including the el lame-o's, for your amusement, and by "you" I largely mean Daniel, because he, for some reason, likes to by a bystander for the epic of progress.





pastel (nupastel)


then I got bored and switched to gouache:


whoopee! tune in next week for more naked shit! bored yet, motherfuckers?

6 comments:

Thi N said...

staring at the last pastel, i realized that i'd somehow made her nipples look like little gaping hungry mouths, ready to eat your eyeballs.

Daniel said...

In the absence of other comments,
Daniel gets what he wants.

I can live with that.

Daniel said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Daniel said...

Gouache nipples are now my absolutely third favorite type of nipple, just below real nipples, and the everlasting, fruit-flavored ones that I'm developing in my secret lab.

Thi N said...

What about pastel nipples that want to eat your eyeballs?

If you actually manage to invent everlasting gobstopper nipple-candies that actually feel like real nipples, I'd munch the hell out of them.

puff said...

it's like educational porn.