no, he's not _that_ good yet. That one's me. Yes, good by 2.5 year old standards. I am proud.
He's in the 'large connected loop' and simple cross hatching stage. His favorite painting technique with the tadoodle -- think of a little plastic paint pot with attached brush that just fits in his hand -- is to slam it repeatedly on the paper giving this great splatter effect.
He seems disappointed that he can't get the same effect with crayons...
4 comments:
if he drew the elephant without looking at anything, he's really good.
GIVE ME BACK MY ELEPHANT
no, he's not _that_ good yet. That one's me. Yes, good by 2.5 year old standards. I am proud.
He's in the 'large connected loop' and simple cross hatching stage. His favorite painting technique with the tadoodle -- think of a little plastic paint pot with attached brush that just fits in his hand -- is to slam it repeatedly on the paper giving this great splatter effect.
He seems disappointed that he can't get the same effect with crayons...
I also see a magnificent bird and a fish, swimming through 2 donuts.
Post a Comment