What would be more awesome is if these papers were stained with vomit. Seriously. I get nauseous every time I write in a moving vehicle.
You know, there's some exercise I read about where instead of having ink in a pen or a well, you just drop some ink in the middle of the page, a big puddle, and smear it around with a brush. or your fingers.I could do that with vomit.
Post a Comment
2 comments:
What would be more awesome is if these papers were stained with vomit. Seriously. I get nauseous every time I write in a moving vehicle.
You know, there's some exercise I read about where instead of having ink in a pen or a well, you just drop some ink in the middle of the page, a big puddle, and smear it around with a brush. or your fingers.
I could do that with vomit.
Post a Comment